Hello Everyone:

If you will bear with me, I have one more problem to solve:  For some reason, occasionally, the recording stops before the the student has ended the assessment recording.  For instance, if the assignment is 8 measures long, it automatically stopped around measure 6.  This happened a couple times with me, when I was demonstrating Smart Music assignment/s.  It also happened several times when I had a parent come in to help my 6th graders understand the process.  Any suggestions about this?

Hopefully, I'll leave everyone alone - at least until the next problem comes my way. :-)      I appreciate your helpfulness!  Pamela Rezach

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

There are MS members that work for smartmusic and makemusic.com.  Tech support is the best call, however an occasional note to Dan Massoth never hurts. 

I use smartmusic with all of my students, however it is not without some serious issues that eat up a directors time.

RSS

About

GHN created this Ning Network.

Sponsored Links

Keep this site member supported.

Membership donations keep corporate presence to a minimum.  Support this grass roots collaborative effort today with your tax-deductable contribution.  No support is too small.

Latest Activity

Ed Nagel's photo was featured
Saturday
Jeffery Schweikardt's photo was featured
Saturday
Meleah Fisher's photo was featured
Saturday
Mark White's video was featured

The SmartMusic Experience

A parent, a student, and a teacher explain SmartMusic and the role it plays in music education.
Sep 10

Birthdays

© 2019   Created by GHN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service