Director share successful fund-raising ideas for MS aged students.

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike,

These look amazing.  How's the response each year?  Did you have to get approval from your administration for these?  How long has your program been raising funds in this way.

How and when did you collect the items and then who delivered them or did the groups you donated to pick them up? 

I love this idea!! 

Our music boosters club sells "dress down  day" wristbands.  Our middle school has uniforms, and with the wrist band they can wear regular clothes for one day only.  They can only wear the wristband on the alloted day.

We'll also do facepainting and photos at the valentines dance, I'll post about that if I remember.

Nancy Cowan

Nancy,

These sound great.  What kind of monies are we talking about for these types of fundraisers?  Members may be interested in how much you all charge for the wrist bands as well as the frequency of events and total benefit to the program.

Our middle school has around 500 students.  We sold the wristbands for $2 each.  We made $700.  We can only do this once this year, the PTO wants to do it too (plus we got a late start).  Next year we may be able to do it 2 or three times.  We bought the wristbands from a party supply store that sells popcorn and snow cone type stuff. 

RSS

Sponsored Links

Keep this site member supported.

Membership donations keep corporate presence to a minimum.  Support this grass roots collaborative effort today with your tax-deductable contribution.  No support is too small.

Latest Activity

Russ Weaver posted a status
"Please keep MSBD free with limited ads by donating $1 today. It's important to notice the amount of work and content that's gone in here."
Jun 15
Russ Weaver posted a status
"Thanks Bruce, great find. Just downloaded it myself."
Jun 15
Bruce Chidester posted a discussion
Jun 14
Chris Pulley is now a member of MS Band Director
Jun 12

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2017   Created by GHN.   Powered by