The two books which I have written for all band instruments are now available on my website at hofmeistermnusic.net. Currently all books are available in print form and four are now available to buy in electronic pdf format. The books available in that form are the Elelmentary and Intermediate Books for Trumpet and Clarinet.

The books are intended to be used as supplementary technique books in conjunction with any basic text.

They can be used very effectively in a private studio  setting and in a band group setting.  I invite you to look at the books on the hofmeistermusic.net web site to learn more about the books and their many uses.

You can actually hear selections of a 7th and 8th grade Cadet Band that was exposed to the materials in their training in a public school setting.

By doing simple things well over an extended priod of time some unusually good things can happen.

Ofcourse I'm excited about the books as it has been a significant project since I retired from active public school instrumental teaching. If you have any questions about the books please do write.

Sincerely Don Hofmeister

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you offering this for free to members of MSBD?

Hello Russ,

It appears I may have put this information in the wrong place. My intention was to inform directors about the material.

It seemed a good thing to do because of it's uniqueness in the supplementary material category. In the process of testing each new material out, I have given many books away, but publishing costs would prohibit giving to a large group of directors. There is a real attempt to provide the books at minimal cost both in hard cover and now setting up to sell four of the books electronically. The electronic copies price is at a nominal cost and ofcourse there is no shipping.

It maybe that I've violated some protocol and if so I apologize.

I see another e mail from you has just come in and I will read that.

By all means if what I've done is not correct please feel free to delete it.

Thanks

Don H

RSS

About

GHN created this Ning Network.

Sponsored Links

Keep this site member supported.

Membership donations keep corporate presence to a minimum.  Support this grass roots collaborative effort today with your tax-deductable contribution.  No support is too small.

Latest Activity

Birthdays

© 2019   Created by GHN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service