Directors,
This forum is linked from the main page and is THE place for you to post your "finds" in the way of free quality concert band literature. There are pieces out there that are great pieces. If you have played them with your band and feel that everyone needs to know about them, please post them here.  Over 5000 hits so far.  Amazing.

Views: 13927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have converted 'More Cowbell' into PDF form.  You can check out more of my things on pdfbandmusic.com

tom

Attachments:

Thanks so much Tom!  That is very helpful.  I will hand it out to my band after we get this festival out of the way next weekend. It sounds fun, and I like to always give them some fun music after working so hard on the festival repertoire.

Thanks Tom.  I played this piece in Germany this past year and the German students liked it.  Sure have had a ton of hits on this discussion forum.  Thanks again.

Hi Kim

I converted More Cowbell Please into PDF format and posted it in a reply to Sheri Harrington.  If you have more beginning band pieces, please contact me about publishing your work on PDF Band Music.  (http://pdfbandmusic.com)

Regards

Tom

My beginners played "More Cowbell Please" last night, and the parents thought it was great. Thanks for sharing it.  I like free music, do you have some more?  

There is an amazing Middle School Band Website that offers a ton of free music.  I love the way in which Chip De Stephano has set this site up.  Please consider sending their program a donation if you use their materials because the materials are amazing.  Thanks to all the folks from the McCracken band program, you all are truly a model program.  

http://mccrackenband.com/

I have used some of his arrangements.  I agree that they are good.  Thanks Russ.

RSS

Sponsored Links

Keep this site member supported.

Membership donations keep corporate presence to a minimum.  Support this grass roots collaborative effort today with your tax-deductable contribution.  No support is too small.

Latest Activity

Bridget MacDonald is now a member of MS Band Director
Friday
Russ Weaver's video was featured

Instrument Showcase Video

Beginner band students at AC New Middle School demonstrate the instruments that are available for students that choose band as an elective.
Sep 17
Russ Weaver posted a status
"Sorry for any delays, if you haven't heard, we had a bit of a hurricane down here in Florida. Clean up almost finished. All is well!"
Sep 17
Profile IconCurtis Donohue, Sue Mark, Heather Kriesel and 3 more joined MS Band Director
Sep 17

© 2017   Created by GHN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service