Donald L Hofmeister's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Great ideas Pamela. Don H"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Apr 5, 2012 to Motivating Kids to Practice!

24 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Thanks Russ for providing me with this information. I was able to open it and read i…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 21, 2012 to Staying in School

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Donald L Hofmeister

"Hi Russ, For some odd reason I can't manage to open this Student Dropout research. D…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 21, 2012 to Staying in School

4 Mar 21, 2012

"You are welcome. Don H"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 21, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Hi Allison, I was musing about your situation again tonight! Is it possible that for…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 20, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Ah, your first sentence tells me four people tried and found the situation non rewar…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 20, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"As a starter Allison I recommend the reading of the letter I wrote to Clay Michalec…"

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Goodevening Allison, From the looks of your schedule it appears that you would have…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 19, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Goodmorning Clay, I have great compassion for what you are facing. You are making as…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Oct 26, 2011 to Teaching Beginners without Pull-Out Lessons

1 Oct 26, 2011

"Goodmorning Kelley and Joyce, I looked over the attachment template and can see wher…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Sep 12, 2011 to Lesson plans

17 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Pamela A Rezach

RSS

About

GHN created this Ning Network.

Sponsored Links

Keep this site member supported.

Membership donations keep corporate presence to a minimum.  Support this grass roots collaborative effort today with your tax-deductable contribution.  No support is too small.

Latest Activity

Russ Weaver's video was featured

After the bell rings, they still JAM!

0:45
Playin' the blues is an amazing process for young musicians and these folks just want to jam al the way to their cases!
May 31
Tom Heimer's group was featured
May 31
Doug Denniston added a discussion to the group SmartMusic Users
May 28
Tom Heimer posted a group
May 16

Birthdays

© 2019   Created by GHN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service