Donald L Hofmeister's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Great ideas Pamela. Don H"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Apr 5, 2012 to Motivating Kids to Practice!

24 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Thanks Russ for providing me with this information. I was able to open it and read i…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 21, 2012 to Staying in School

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Donald L Hofmeister

"Hi Russ, For some odd reason I can't manage to open this Student Dropout research. D…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 21, 2012 to Staying in School

4 Mar 21, 2012

"You are welcome. Don H"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 21, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Hi Allison, I was musing about your situation again tonight! Is it possible that for…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 20, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Ah, your first sentence tells me four people tried and found the situation non rewar…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 20, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"As a starter Allison I recommend the reading of the letter I wrote to Clay Michalec…"

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Goodevening Allison, From the looks of your schedule it appears that you would have…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Mar 19, 2012 to Homogeneous vs. Hererogeneous Band Classes

9 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Russ Weaver

"Goodmorning Clay, I have great compassion for what you are facing. You are making as…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Oct 26, 2011 to Teaching Beginners without Pull-Out Lessons

1 Oct 26, 2011

"Goodmorning Kelley and Joyce, I looked over the attachment template and can see wher…"

Donald L Hofmeister replied Sep 12, 2011 to Lesson plans

17 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Pamela A Rezach

RSS

About

GHN created this Ning Network.

Sponsored Links

Keep this site member supported.

Membership donations keep corporate presence to a minimum.  Support this grass roots collaborative effort today with your tax-deductable contribution.  No support is too small.

Latest Activity

Birthdays

© 2019   Created by GHN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service